Thursday, April 17, 2008

Get $500

The more people you tell about MoneyExchange, the more bonuses you can get. You will get a $10 referral bonus for each person who registers from your referral and is approved. And they’ll get $25 just for opening an account before May 15, 2008.* I have received the $25 in my account. Refer your family and friends this is the same as PayPal and PayPal gave bonuses when they started. Not to mention that the service they offer is nearly identical to Paypal and the accounts are issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD, Member FDIC and part of the Fishback Financial Corporation
Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

4 comments:

D said...

Worked for me, and now I reccommend to others.

Dave from WelcomeBackRosenthal

Businesses-Franklin.com said...

I got my $25 recently and have been trying to refer others. It's amazing how skeptical and afraid some people are over something so simple and harmless!

dhunt said...

great

miss_moneymaker said...

I signed up and got my $25 a few months ago also.
You really have nothing to lose by joining.